WhatsApp Web is the Desktop Version especially for PC and Computer Users. Whatsapp has launched Web Version to access all messaging services from the Computer. WhatsApp Web version looks similar to mobile version of WhatsApp where you can Check WhatsApp Messages Online, Voice Notes, Business, Photos and Videos. In simple, you can operate Whatsapp Online while doing your work in office.
How to Use WhatsApp Web on Computer
Today we are going to show you how to synchronize WhatsApp Web with your PC/Computer so you can use it from your laptop with some simple Tricks.
- Enter WhatsApp Web website in your browser which is Web.WhatsApp.com ( Link ) using your Desktop/Computer.
- By doing so you will see a QR code which looks like the below Image and you will not be able to start using Whatsapp until you complete WhatsApp Web QR Code Scanning process with the mobile application.
- Now, Open Whatsapp in Mobile > Press the icon of the three points that appears above on the right in the app to display the options > Click on Whatsapp Web which is located at Top Right Corner.
- Well, what you’re going to have to do is point to the WhatsApp Web QR Code that you’ve left open on the web, so that it’s all inside the square as shown below.
- You will have to do the process as fast as you can because the QR code expires if you delay, and you will have to refresh it to generate a new one.
- When you do so, the web will automatically identify your WhatsApp Account and load Chat Messages.
- From this moment you can use WhatsApp on PC from your browser.
WhatsApp Web Download on PC
The procedure to exchange messages with your WhatsApp contacts, but directly from the program installed on your computer, is the same that you have to follow if you want to connect from browser. As a result, you will not have to do anything other than:
- Download WhatsApp » then install WhatsApp Web for PC or Mac;
- Open the program on PC;
- Open the application on a smartphone;
- Select WhatsApp Web from the smartphone;
- Frame the QR code that will be shown on the computer monitor
- Resume your conversations after the very short authentication!
WhatsApp Web and the Special QR code
To make the WhatsApp Web system understand what your account is, in order to synchronize all your conversations, you have to resort to a strange code to be read by the smartphone’s camera. This is a QR code, which is a square-shaped code that contains particular information: in the case of WhatsApp Web allows the system to recognize and re-propose everything that is stored in your account.
If you are already used to using QR codes, however, pay attention to that of WhatsApp Web: many people try to scan this code through a classic QR code reader, finding then impossible to connect with WhatsApp Web.
The code dev to be read only from the dedicated menu in WhatsApp itself, the application that you have installed on your smartphone, because trying to scan with a reader any of these special codes practically nothing happens.
Can I use WhatsApp web without owning a smartphone?
You can not take advantage of WhatsApp Web features if you are not already a customer of the well-known service, since you still need to have a WhatsApp account. You can get the latter only by installing the application on a smartphone by combining it with a mobile number – unless unofficial practices that would make you risk the ban. So you do not need additional accounts because it will be the same one you use to chat on your smartphone.
So, have you already thought about how to take advantage of WhatsApp Web?